After 120 days, a recording session and its files are automatically moved to an archival storage server. If you still need access to the recording files, including its High Quality Tracks, internet Backups, and Clips, follow the steps below to restore them from the storage server.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View recordings.
- Look for the recording session labeled Saved in storage on its thumbnail image.
- Under the thumbnail of the recording session, click Restore.
A new label indicates that the restoration is in progress.
It can take up to 12 hours to restore a recording. You will receive an email when the process starts and another email confirming that your files are ready.
- In the confirmation email, click View recording or return to the Studio's recordings page to access the restored recording.
Recordings made as part of a Riverside Teams account do not get moved to a storage server.