Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, and Directors
Plan: Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
Users in a Business account can set default settings for all Studios in a Production instead of configuring settings for each new Studio.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log into your Riverside dashboard.
- Next to the desired Production, click ••• [the three dots] and choose Production settings.
- Click the Default Studio Settings tab.
- Scroll to the setting to change.
- Change the desired settings.
The new settings are saved automatically.
Changes made to a Production's Default Studio Settings apply to new Studios you create in it. The settings of existing Studios in that Production are not changed.