Each Riverside for Business account has a number of 'seats' that can be assigned to collaborators.
The Account Owner and Admins who are granted permission to manage user access can remove users from the account, including users with pending invites, by following the steps below.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu
and select Team settings.
- On the left of the page, click User Access.
- To the right of the user account details, click Edit.
- In the pop-up window, click Remove user.
- Choose what will happen to the user's Studios:
- Remove the user and keep their recordings and Studios in your account, or
- Remove the user and also remove their past recordings.
- Click Remove user.
After you remove them, the user no longer has access to the Production/s, including all past recordings. Their account is deleted from Riverside and they can create a new free account.