Each Riverside for Business account has a number of 'seats' that can be assigned to your collaborators. You may want to remove users in your account if they are no longer working on your production or if you need to offer the seats to other colleagues.
Only the Account Owner can remove users in the shared account, unless they allow Admins to help manage user access on the account.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu
and select Team settings.
- On the left of the page, click User Access.
- To the right of the user account to remove, click Edit.
NOTE: Pending Invites
Invited users are indicated with 'invite pending' and they count toward the total of seats in your account. You can also click Edit and Remove the invite to free up a seat.
- In the pop-up window, click Remove user.
- Choose what will happen to the user's Studios:
- Remove the user and keep their recordings and Studios in your account, or
- Remove the user and also remove their recordings from your account.
- Click Remove user.