Each Riverside Teams account has a number of 'seats' that can be assigned to your collaborators. You may want to delete users in your account if they are no longer working on your production or you need to offer the seats to other colleagues. Follow the steps below to delete a user in a Teams account.
Only the Account Owner can delete users in a Teams account, unless they allow Admins to help manage user access on the account.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu
and select Teams settings.
- On the left of the page, click Account Access.
- To the right of the user account to delete, click Edit.
NOTE: Pending Invites and Expiration
Invited users are indicated with 'invite pending' and they count toward the total of seats in your account. Pending invites expire after 10 days, but you can also delete the invite to free up a seat.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete user.
- Choose what will happen to the deleted user's productions:
- Delete the user and move them and their recordings to a new non-Teams account,
- Delete the user and keep their recordings, or
- Delete the user and also delete their recordings.
- Click Delete.