Add another user to your Riverside for Business account so they can join as Host or Producer in the Studio or use the built-in Editor functionality.
By default, only the Account Owner can add more users to the shared account. The Account Owner can also enable Admins to invite additional users.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Riverside for Business account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu.
- Select Team settings.
- On the left, click User Access.
- On the User Access page, enter the invite recipient's email address.
- Choose their role (Admin, Director, or Editor).
- Click Invite user.
You must also assign the new user to one or more Productions. Otherwise, they will not see any Productions or Studios when they accept the invitation and log in.
- The user receives an account invitation email.
A banner confirms that the invite has been sent.