Add another user to your Riverside Teams account so they can join as Host or Producer in the Studio or use the Editor functionality.
By default, only the Account Owner can add more users to the Teams account. The Account Owner can also enable Admins to invite additional users.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu
and select Teams settings.
- On the left, click Account Access.
- On the Account Access page, enter the invite recipient's email address.
- Choose their Teams role (Admin, Director, or Editor).
- Click Invite user.
- The user will receive an account invitation email.
- A banner confirms that the invite has been sent.
NOTE: Pending Invites, Expiration, and Deleting an Invite
Before they accept the invite, each user will be marked as 'invite pending' and count toward the total seats in your account. Invites expire after 10 days. You can also click Edit, then Delete a pending invite.