Add another user to your Riverside for Business account so they can join as Host or Producer in the Studio or use the built-in Editor functionality.
By default, only the Account Owner can add more users to the shared account. The Account Owner can also enable Admins to invite additional users.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your Riverside for Business account.
- In the top right corner, click the account menu.
- Select Team settings.
- On the left, click User Access.
- On the User Access page, enter the invite recipient's email address.
- Choose their role (Admin, Director, or Editor).
- Click Invite user.
- The user will receive an account invitation email.
A banner confirms that the invite has been sent.