If a participant in your recording was much louder or much quieter than the others, apply audio processing to balance the sound levels when you export the recording from the Editor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- In the top right corner of the Editor, click Share.
- In the Export Options dialog box, click the toggle next to Normalize Audio Levels.
- Click Export.
The normalization applies to all tracks in the clip, including anything played on the media board.
Riverside normalizes the audio to the EBU R 128 loudness standard of -23 LUFS (Loudness units relative to full scale).