If a participant in your recording was much louder or much quieter than the others, apply audio processing to balance the sound levels when you export the recording from the Editor. It applies to all tracks in the clip, including anything played on the media board.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the top right corner of the Editor, click Export.
- In the Export Options dialog box, click the toggle next to Normalize Audio Levels.
- Click Export.
- Go to the Recordings page to download the clip.
Riverside normalizes the audio to the EBU R 128 loudness standard of -23 LUFS (Loudness units relative to full scale).