Follow the steps below to arrange the participants' video tracks using the Editor.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Next to the relevant Studio, click View all recordings.
- Click the thumbnail of the desired recording session.
- In the top right corner, click Edit.
Click on the full recording to open it with the Editor or click an existing or draft clip in the Clips section.
- On the left side of the Editor, click Tracks .
- In the Tracks panel, click and drag each track to rearrange them in the desired order.
The Editor's preview reflects the new arrangement of tracks.
In the combined clip, the videos are arranged from left to right, starting with the one at the top of the Tracks list. For clips with more than one row of videos, each row continues left to right.