Follow the steps below to arrange the participants' video tracks using the Editor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Click to move the playhead to the main recording timeline.
- In the toolbar at the top of the Editor, click (the Tracks icon).
- In the Tracks panel, click and drag each track to rearrange them in the desired order.