With the Editor's multi-layout options, you can create videos with vertical (9:16) or square (1:1) aspect ratios that are ready to share on social media. You do not need a video editing program. Follow the steps below to change the aspect ratio of a video in the Editor.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account and click Home.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click on the relevant session.
Click Edit to open the recording in the Editor, or scroll to the Clips section and click an existing or draft clip to edit it.
- On the right side of the Editor, click the Size button.
- Choose the relevant option.
- Story (vertical 9:16)
- Post (square 1:1)
- Full Length (widescreen 16:9)
Use the Editor's layout options to customize your video further.