With the Editor's multi-layout options, you can create videos with vertical (9:16) or square (1:1) aspect ratios that are ready to share on social media. You do not need a video editing program. Follow the steps below to change the aspect ratio of a video in the Editor.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account and click Home.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
Click on the full recording to open it in the Editor or click an existing or draft clip in the Clips section.
- On the right side of the Editor, click the Size button.
- Choose the relevant option.
- Story (vertical 9:16)
- Post (square 1:1)
- Full Length (widescreen 16:9)
Use the Editor's layout options to customize your video further.