With the Editor's multi-layout options, you can create videos with vertical (9:16) or square (1:1) aspect ratios that are ready to share on social media. You do not need a video editing program. Follow the steps below to change the aspect ratio of a video in the Editor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the toolbar at the top of the Editor, click the current aspect ratio (Story, Post, or Full).
- On the Size panel, choose a new aspect ratio.
- Story (vertical 9:16)
- Post (square 1:1)
- Full Length (widescreen 16:9)
Use the Editor's layout options to customize your video further.