Follow the steps below to add a custom graphic behind your clip's video frames in the Editor or use one of Riverside's built-in image options. Be sure to also adjust the layout to include gaps between the videos' frames.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Hover over the relevant Studio, click the three-dot menu […], and select View recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click on the relevant session.
- At the top right corner of the recording session's page, click Edit.
- On the left side of the Editor, click the Background button.
- In the Background panel, click (the plus button).
- Pick the image file and click upload.
Your custom graphic must be a JPG or PNG image file. Make sure it matches the clip's aspect ratio so the image fills the video frame without getting stretched.
The table below provides guidelines for a custom background's dimensions in horizontal × vertical pixels.
Clip Aspect Ratio Clip Export Resolution
720p 720 × 1280 720 × 720 1280 × 720 1080p HD 1080 × 1920 1080 × 1080 1920 × 1080 2160p 4K 2160 × 3840 2160 × 2160 3840 × 2160