AI Speaker View changes the primary video track when a participant speaks. Use the Layout tool to enable AI Speaker View and swap video tracks based on who is speaking. You can also choose to show all participants in a static grid. Follow the steps below to change the Layout in the Editor.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click on the relevant session.
On the session's page, click Edit to open the recording in the Editor, or scroll to the Clips section and click an existing or draft clip to edit it.
- On the left side of the Editor, click Layout.
Choose the relevant option. (See below for details.)
- Grid with Gaps – Displays a custom background graphic behind the video frames.
With either Static View, you can choose to Keep the aspect ratio of the recorded High Quality Track. With Grid with Gaps, you can also add Rounded corners to the videos' frames in the clip.
AI Speaker Views:
- Full-Frame AI – The current speaker's video track fills the screen. Other participants are not displayed.
- Shared AI – The current speaker's video track fills the screen. Other participants' videos are overlayed in the corner.
- Split AI – The speaker's video track is displayed largest. Other participants' videos are on the side.
An AI Speaker View changes the primary video track when a participant speaks. Your final exported video clip will have more accurate track changes between speakers than the preview in the Editor shows.