AI Speaker View changes the primary video track when a participant speaks. Use the Layout tool to enable AI Speaker View and swap video tracks based on who is speaking. You can also choose to show all participants in a static grid.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the toolbar at the top the Editor, click Layout.
- Choose the relevant option. (See below for details.)
The frame of a screen share, media board video, or shared presentation always displays the largest in the clip.
Grid with Gaps – Displays a custom background graphic behind the video frames.
With either Static View, you can choose to Keep the aspect ratio of the recorded track. With Grid with Gaps, you can also add Rounded corners to the videos' frames in the clip.
AI Speaker Views:
- Full-Frame AI – The current speaker's video track fills the screen. Other participants are not displayed.
- Shared AI – The current speaker's video track fills the screen. Other participants' videos are overlayed in the corner.
- Split AI – The speaker's video track is displayed largest. Other participants' videos are on the side.
An AI Speaker View changes the primary video track when a participant speaks. Your final exported video clip will have more accurate track changes between speakers than the preview in the Editor shows. When you export the clip, turning on Normalize Audio Level and Remove Background Noise can also improve the accuracy of the changes.