Strengthen the branding of your content by customizing your video in the Editor with your logo. Follow the steps below to add a custom logo to your video clip.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- In the toolbar at the top of the Editor, click Logo.
- In the logo panel, click the plus button + or choose an image you already uploaded.
- Pick the image file and click upload.
Click and drag the logo in the video preview to move or resize it.
The minimum size for a logo is 128 × 72 pixels and the image must be a JPG, SVG, or PNG file.
Click and drag the logo in the Editor to move or resize it.