Strengthen the branding of your content by customizing your video in the Editor with your logo.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- In the toolbar at the side of the Editor, click Brand.
- In the panel, under Logo, click the plus button or choose an image you already uploaded.
- Pick the image file and click upload.
Click and drag the logo in the video preview to move or resize it. The logo is displayed for the entire duration of your edited recording.
The minimum size for a logo is 128 × 72 pixels and the image must be a JPG, SVG, or PNG file.