Download the Android app to join a Studio as a Host and record from anywhere. As the Host, you control when a recording starts and stops. Follow the steps below to join a Studio as a Host.
Step by step:
- Download and launch the Riverside Android app.
If you have not logged in before on this device, tap log in.
- On the Studios screen, tap a Studio.
- After connecting to the Studio, type Your Name.
Tap the image icon to Take a photo or Upload image. It will display next to your name in the Studio's sidebar. (Optional)
- In the top right corner, tap Next.
- On the Lobby screen, preview your video.
If asked to grant access to the microphone and camera, tap Allow.
You can tap the microphone or camera to turn them off or on.
- In the top right corner, tap Join to enter the Studio.