Certain security setups and content-blocking utilities can:
- limit whether your computer can connect to the Riverside Studio,
- add audio/video flaws to your recording file,
- prevent your local track from uploading when the call ends.
We recommend that if you use these, before you record:
- temporarily turn these off or remove them,
- conduct a test recording in the Studio and check the results, or
- 'whitelist' Riverside, for example by:
- opening specific ports of your firewall
- or adding Riverside to your content blocker extension's list of allowed websites.
NOTE: Browser Extensions
Although your browser's 'Incognito' or 'InPrivate' mode does not have browser extensions or content blockers, the mode has limited temporary storage space. Your recording may not save and upload correctly. To use a browser setup without extensions, we recommend creating a new browser profile to record with.