When you record in the Studio on your computer, Riverside saves your locally recorded audio/video tracks in your browser's temporary storage before uploading them.
Use the computer and browser that has low storage.
Step by step:
- Copy and paste this link into your browser's address bar:
To copy, select the text and press Ctrl+C on a PC or ⌘+C on a Mac.
To paste, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.
- Press Enter to open the Clear browsing data settings window.
- In the Time range dropdown, select All time.
- Select the box next to Cached images and files.
(The others, like Browsing History and Cookies and other site data, are optional.)
Clearing your browser cache will delete any local track files still on your computer. Be sure to finish uploading any remaining tracks with the same computer and browser first.
- Click Clear data or Clear now.
- Join a Studio again or check available browser storage to see if the low storage is fixed.