- Trouble joining the Studio
- Low Browser Storage that prevents the upload of track files
- Logging into Riverside
- Pages not loading
- Errors when using the Editor
The steps below apply to both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. If fixing low storage, use the computer and browser that has low storage.
Step by step
- Copy and paste this link into your browser's address bar:
- Press Enter to open the Clear browsing data settings window.
- In the Time range dropdown, select All time.
- Select the box next to Cached images and files.
(The others, like Browsing History and Cookies and other site data, are optional.)
Clearing your browser cache will delete any local track files still on your computer. Be sure to finish uploading any remaining tracks with the same computer and browser first.
- Click Clear data (Chrome) or Clear now (Edge).