When you record in the Studio, Riverside usually starts uploading your local audio/video track files automatically. As the files are uploaded, or if the upload cannot happen immediately, they are saved in your browser's temporary storage. After the track files finish uploading, they are deleted from the temporary storage.
Troubleshooting: Low Browser Storage
- Complete Pending Uploads
- Turn Off 'Clear Site Data’ Option
- Clear Browser Cache
- Create a New Chrome Profile
For recording and upload we reccomend that you:
- Have at least 5 GB of free space on your device.
- Exit and re-open your browser before recording.
- Do not use Chrome in an Incognito window or Edge in an InPrivate window.
- Temporarily turn off any browser extensions, VPNs, or firewalls. (More info)
- Allow notifications from Riverside in your browser.