This Can Help Solve
- Video frame in Studio looks black, green, or is missing entirely
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps
- Close the Riverside browser tab and rejoin the Studio.
- If you are using an external camera, confirm it is physically connected and that any program necessary to use it as a webcam is running:
- If you are on a Mac, use Quicktime to select the external camera and create a test recording.
- If you are on a PC, open the Camera app and select Change Camera.
- Select a different camera (if another one is available).
- Change your browser's Hardware Acceleration setting.