Participants' tracks usually upload automatically, but sometimes require additional steps if the files are stuck, incomplete, or did not finish. The track upload usually finishes soon after the recording ends, but the total time it takes depends on the duration of the recording and the participant's bandwidth.
- To finish an upload from a computer browser, go to Riverside.fm/upload ⇱.
- To finish an upload from the Riverside mobile app, reopen the app and leave it open.
- Finish Uploading a Local Recording (computer)
- Finish Uploading a Local Recording (mobile app)
- Troubleshooting the Track Upload Process
- Recordings Status Guide
- Send Upload Instructions to a Guest