After recording in the Studio, download tracks to use them with editing software. Follow the steps below to download Media Board files as separate tracks.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- On the Dashboard, scroll to the specific Studio and click View all recordings.
- On the Studio Recordings page, click the session.
- On the top right of the session page, click Download, then Separate Tracks.
- In the Separate Tracks table, find the desired audio or video track.
- On the right of the table, click on an available file format to download the track.
NOTE: Available File Formats
You can download Media Board tracks as audio files (WAV and Synced WAV) or video files (MP4 and Constant frame rate). You can also click the three dots menu [...] to download an MP3 backup track of audio files.
TIP: CFR and Synced Tracks
The Constant Frame Rate (CFR) and Synced WAV files are separate tracks that include empty space at their beginning to stay synchronized with participants' tracks when you import them to editing software. Learn more about file formats.