After recording in the Studio, download tracks to use them with editing software. Follow the steps below to download a Media Board file or screen share video as a separate track.
Step by step:
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- On the Dashboard, scroll to the specific Studio and click View recordings.
- On the Recordings page, click the relevant recording session.
- On the session's page, scroll down to Tracks.
- In the Tracks table, find the desired media track.
- On the right side of the table, click Download.
- Click a file type, like Synced video (MP4), to download the track.
TIP: Synced Tracks
Synced Video (MP4) and Synced Audio (WAV) tracks include empty space at their beginning to stay synchronized with participants' tracks when you import them to editing software. Read more.
Best Practices When Screen Sharing