Use a Studio's media board to add your own theme music, transitions, or videos to a recording or share them during a call. Follow the steps below to upload new files to the Media Board.
Using the Media Board is less processor-intensive for your computer than a screen share, especially to play video.
A Studio's Host is the only participant who can access the Media Board to add or play files. (Any participant can share their screen.)
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click Home.
- Click Go to Studio to enter the Studio as a Host.
- On the right side of the Studio, click the Media tab.
- In the top right of the Media tab, click the plus button (+).
- Your computer's file selector opens.
Pick one or more media files and click Open.
- The file/s appear in the Media tab with an upload progress bar.
You can upload files of up to 100MB to the Media Board. Read more.
Click the three dots menu [...] next to a file on the Media Board to rename or delete it.
You can upload files to the Media Board before other participants enter your Studio.