Use a Studio's media board to add your own theme music, transitions, or videos to a recording or share them during a call. Using the Media Board is less processor-intensive for your computer than a screen share, especially to play video. Follow the steps below to upload new files to the Media Board.
In general, a Studio's Host is the only participant who can access the Media Board to add or play files. In the Studio of a Riverside for Business account, Producers can also use it. (Any participant can share their screen.)
Step by step:
- Using a computer, join a Studio as a Host or as a Producer (only in a Riverside for Business account's Studio).
- On the right side of the Studio, click the Media tab.
If you don't see the sidebar, click (the participants icon) to expand it.
- In the top right of the Media tab, click the plus button (+).
- Your computer's file selector opens.
Pick one or more media files and click Open.
- The file/s appear in the Media tab with an upload progress bar.
You can upload files of up to 100MB to the Media Board. Read more.
Click the three dots menu [...] next to a file on the Media Board to rename or delete it.
You can upload files to the Media Board before other participants enter your Studio.