You can use your Google Account to log in to Riverside without creating a password. However, you may want to disconnect the Google Account from Riverside and create a dedicated Riverside password. Follow the steps below to disconnect 'Log in with Google' before you create a new Riverside password.
Step by step:
- Open your Google Account (https://myaccount.google.com).
This may require signing in to Google.
- On the menu on the right, click Security.
- Scroll down to Signing in to other sites and click Signing in with Google.
- Scroll down to Signing in with Google and click Riverside.fm.
- To the right of Riverside.fm, click Remove Access.
- In the 'Remove access?' window, click OK.
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password to reset and create a new password.
To create a new Riverside password after disconnecting your Google Account, enter the same email address on Riverside.fm/login's Forgot Password/Password Reset screen that you use for your Google Account.