You can use your Google Account to log in to Riverside without creating a password. However, you may want to disconnect the Google Account from Riverside and create a dedicated Riverside password. Follow the steps below to disconnect 'Log in with Google' before you create a new Riverside password.
Step by step
- Open your Google Account (https://myaccount.google.com).
This may require signing in to Google.
- On the menu on the left, click Security.
- Scroll down to Your connections to third-party apps & services.
Click See all connections if Riverside.fm is not visible.
- Click Riverside.fm.
- At the bottom of the page, click Delete all connections you have with Riverside.fm.
- In the pop-up window, click Confirm.
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password to reset and create a new password.
To create a new Riverside password after disconnecting your Google Account, enter the same email address on Riverside.fm/login's Forgot Password screen that you use for your Google Account.