You can use your Apple ID to log in to Riverside without creating a password. However, you may want to disconnect the Apple ID from Riverside and create a dedicated Riverside password. Follow the steps below to disconnect 'Log in with Apple' before you create a new Riverside password.
Step by step:
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com to manage your Apple account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- On the menu on the right, click Sign-in and Security.
- Click Sign in with Apple.
- In the pop-up, find Riverside.fm and click it.
- Click Stop using Sign in with Apple.
- Click Stop using to confirm.
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password to reset and create a new password for your account.
To create a new Riverside password after disconnecting your Apple account, enter the same email address on Riverside.fm/login's Forgot Password/Password Reset screen that you use for your Apple ID.