You can use your Apple ID to log in to Riverside without creating a password. If you want to disconnect your Apple ID login and create a dedicated Riverside password, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com to manage your Apple account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- On the menu on the right, click Sign-in and Security.
- Click Sign in with Apple.
- In the pop-up, find Riverside.fm and click it.
- Click Stop using Sign in with Apple.
- Click Stop using to confirm.
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password.
- In the Password Reset field, enter the same email address that you use for your Apple ID.
- Follow the steps to create a new password.