If you forget your Riverside account password or are locked out of your account, follow the steps below to reset the password.
Step by step
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password.
- Enter the account's email address.
- Click Send reset link.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com with the subject Password Reset.
Check your spam or junk folders if you do not see the email.
- Open the email and click Reset My Password.
- On the new 'Reset your password' page, type a new password in both fields.
Your new password should contain at least 8 characters, 1 special character (like !@#$…), 1 Capital letter, and 1 lower-case letter.
- Click Reset password.
- Go to Riverside.fm/dashboard and use the new password to log in.
If you log in to Riverside.fm using your Google Account or Apple ID and want to create a new password, first disconnect your Google account or your Apple account.
If you have trouble resetting the password, contact Riverside Support for assistance.