If you ever forget your Riverside account password, follow the steps below to reset it.
Step by step:
- Go to Riverside.fm/login and click Forgot Password.
- In the Password Reset box, type the account's email address.
- Click Send password reset email.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org, subject Password Reset.
- Open the email and click Reset My Password.
- Riverside.fm's 'Reset your password' page opens.
Type a new password in both fields.
- Click Reset.
- Go to Riverside.fm/dashboard and use the new password to log in.
If you used your Google Account or Apple ID to access Riverside.fm and want to create a new password, you must first disconnect your Google account or your Apple account.
If you do not see the password reset email, check your spam or junk folders.