Riverside uses Stripe to process subscription payments. If you have a Standard or Pro subscription, follow the steps below to access your account details on Stripe and change or update your payment method.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log into your Riverside account.
- In the top-right corner, click the account menu.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the left, click Subscription.
- Click Manage Subscription and Billing.
A new Stripe window opens. (Its URL starts with https://billing.stripe.com.)
- On the Stripe page, click + Add Payment Method.
- Enter the card details and click Add.
To change the default payment method, find the desired card on the list of methods. Next to its expiration date, click the three dots button [...] and select Make default.
If you are part of a Riverside Teams account, contact your Customer Success Manager to change payment methods.