If you have a Standard, Creator, or Pro individual subscription, follow the steps below to change or update your payment method.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log into your Riverside account.
- In the top-right corner, click the account menu.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the left, click Subscription.
- Click Manage Subscription and Billing.
A new window opens to Riverside’s payment provider.
- On the page, click + Add Payment Method.
- Enter the card details and click Add.
To change the default payment method, find the desired card on the list of methods. Next to its expiration date, click the three dots button [...] and select Make default.
If you are part of a Riverside for Business account, contact your Customer Success Manager to change payment methods.