If you want to change the subscription plan on your account or change from a monthly to a yearly billing cycle, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- In the top right corner, click the box to open the account menu.
- On the menu, click Account Settings.
- On the left side of the page, click Subscription.
- Click Unlock features
- On the pricing page, browse available plans.
You can toggle between monthly or yearly billing.
Yearly plans are at a reduced rate. Monthly plans can be canceled at any time.
- Under the new desired plan, click Buy Now.
- On the next page, click Switch to [plan type], then Confirm the new plan.
If you change your account between monthly and yearly billing cycles, any remaining value in the old plan is converted to a credit for your account. That credit is then applied to the amount due for your new plan’s bill.
To downgrade from a paid plan to a free plan, follow the steps here.
You can also contact support for assistance with any issue you might be having with Riverside.