Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Business accounts
Device: Computer Browser
Integration with Dropbox allows you to upload all recordings made in a Studio to your Dropbox storage. This can provide a collaborator with access to your previous recordings.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Advanced section, scroll to Integrations.
- Click Set up Dropbox.
A new Dropbox pop-up window will prompt you to Sign In to Dropbox if you are not already signed in.
- In the Dropbox pop-up window, select a destination folder.
- Click # selected to see the full list of files and Remove any from the pending upload.
- In the bottom right, click Save.
Your recording files upload to a Dropbox in a riversidefm subfolder.
You can upload up to 90 files at a time.
If any recordings are older than four months, restore them from the archive first.
The Studio's future recordings are not added to Dropbox automatically. Use this process to upload new files after you record.