Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Business accounts
Device: Computer Browser
Integration with Dropbox allows you to upload all recordings made in a Studio to your Dropbox storage.
The Studio's future recordings are not added to Dropbox automatically. Use this process to upload new files only after you record.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, hover over the Studio, and click the ••• [the three dots].
- Choose Settings.
- In the Advanced section, scroll to Integrations.
- Click Set up Dropbox.
A new Dropbox pop-up window will prompt you to Sign In to Dropbox if you are not already signed in.
- In the Dropbox pop-up window, select a destination folder.
- Click # selected to see the full list of files and Remove any from the pending upload.
You can upload up to 90 files at a time.
- In the bottom right, click Save.
Your recording files upload to a Dropbox in a riversidefm subfolder.
If any recordings are older than four months, restore them from the archive first.