Who: Riverside Account Owners, Admins, Directors, and Editors
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Teams accounts
Device: Computer Browser
Integration with Dropbox allows you to upload all recordings made in a Studio to your Dropbox storage. This can provide a collaborator with access to your previous recordings.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Advanced section, scroll to Integrations.
- Click Set up Dropbox.
A new Dropbox pop-up window will prompt you to Sign In to Dropbox if you are not already signed in.
- In the Dropbox pop-up window, select a destination folder.
- Click # selected to see the full list of files and Remove any from the pending upload.
- In the bottom right, click Save.
Your recording files upload to a Dropbox in a riversidefm subfolder.
The Studio's future recordings are not added to Dropbox automatically. Use this process to upload new files after you record.