Integration with Dropbox allows you to upload all recordings made in a Studio to your Dropbox storage. This can provide a collaborator with access to your previous recordings. Follow the steps below to upload a Studio's recordings to Dropbox.
Users with a Standard, Pro, or Teams account on Riverside can upload recordings to Dropbox.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Advanced section, scroll to Integrations.
The first time you start an upload to Dropbox, click Set up Dropbox. A new Dropbox pop-up window will prompt you to Sign In to Dropbox.
- Click Save to Dropbox.
- In the Dropbox pop-up window, select a destination folder.
Click # selected to see the full list of files and Remove any from the pending upload.
- In the bottom right, click Save.
Your recording files upload to a Dropbox in a riversidefm subfolder.
The Studio's future recordings are not added to Dropbox automatically. Use this process to upload new files after you record.