All Riverside users can record with a frame rate of 24 FPS (frames per second). Users on a Riverside Teams plan can increase the frame rate of Studio recordings to 25 FPS or 29.97 FPS. Follow the steps below to change a Studio's video frame rate.
This setting changes the frame rate of the Raw Video and Raw Synced Video High Quality Track files. Both the account Owner and the Admin can change this setting for each Production.
Step by step:
- On your computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Recording section, find Participant video recording.
- Next to Frame rate, click 24 FPS, 25 FPS, or 29.97 FPS.
Future recordings in this Studio will use the new frame rate.
Read more about audio and video file formats available on Riverside.