When you record in the Studio, participants' video frames are sometimes cropped to fit everyone on screen and increase data efficiency during the live call. Users on a Riverside Teams plan can override this to show everyone's full frame video at all times in the Studio. Follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the General section, find Live Call.
- Under Live Call Framing, click Data Save or Full Frame.
The next call will use the selected settings.
Locally-recorded High Quality Tracks are always recorded in full frame video (usually a 16:9 aspect ratio).