For more control over when participants can enter your Studio, add a waiting room to its Lobby.
When this is enabled, the Host or a Producer already in the Studio see the names of Guests and other Producers waiting in the Lobby and get a notification to let them in.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Under General > Security, find Require guests to wait in lobby.
- Click the toggle to enable the Lobby's waiting room or to turn it off.
Audience members do not need to be let in from the Lobby's waiting room, but only see the session once the recording begins.