Control when participants can enter your Studio. Follow the steps below to add or remove the requirement that Guests and Producers wait in your Studio's Lobby.
When a Studio has a waiting room enabled, the Host or Producer must accept participants into the Studio. They see a prompt after the participant sets up their mic/camera on the Lobby page. Read more about participant roles.
Studios created in a Riverside Teams account have the waiting room enabled by default.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- Under the Security section, find Require guests to wait in lobby.
- Click the toggle to enable or remove the Studio's waiting room feature.
You can access a Studio's settings from the home page, when in a Studio, or on any Recordings page.