Riverside's default audio sample rate is 44.1 kHz. You can also record at 48 kHz, which is preferred for some professional workflows and when editing audio for video. Follow the steps below to change a Studio's sample rate.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Recording section, scroll to Audio.
- Next to Audio sample rate, click the preferred rate.
The next recording will use the new sample rate.
Read more about audio and video file formats on Riverside.