Who: Host and Producers
Plan: Standard, Pro, and Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
Riverside's default audio sample rate is 44.1 kHz. You can also record at 48 kHz, which is preferred in some professional workflows and when editing audio for video.
Before a Studio Session
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Scroll to the Recording section and find Participant audio recording.
- Next to Select Audio Sample Rate, click the preferred rate.
The next recording will use the new sample rate.