The default resolution of recorded video tracks is up to 720p HD, Optimized Quality, for faster uploading and processing. If you or a participant use a camera that can record 1080p (HD) or 2160p (4K) resolution video, increase your Studio's maximum resolution to Advanced Quality. Follow the steps below to increase a Studio's video recording quality.
Users with a Standard, Pro, or Riverside Teams account can increase their Studio's recording quality to Advanced Quality (up to 1080p HD or 2160p 4K).
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Recording section, scroll to Video.
- Click on the preferred resolution, Optimized Quality or Advanced Quality.
The next recording will use the selected resolution.
If recording in Advanced Quality, click the toggle for Up to 1080p or Up to 4K HD.