By default, Riverside records both audio and video in the Studio. If you want to change the recording type to only save participants' local audio tracks (without video), follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Recording section, scroll to Audio.
- Next to Record only audio, click the toggle.
The next recording will only capture audio on participants' separate High Quality Tracks.
If you recorded audio and video in the Studio, you can still use just participants' audio tracks in the clip Editor.