By default, Riverside records both audio and video in the Studio. To only save participants' local audio tracks without video, follow the steps below.
Before a Studio Session
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- In the Recording section, scroll to Participant audio recording.
- Next to Record only audio, click the toggle.
The next recording will only create audio files for participants' separate High Quality Tracks.
During a Studio Session
- Using a computer, join a Studio as the Host or as a Producer.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, click Recording.
- Click the toggle next to Record only audio.