Who: Host and Producers
Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Control whether Audience members can access and watch a live recording in the Studio by setting the Studio Type to Private or Public.
Studios are Public by default and anyone who has an Audience member's Studio Access link can watch the live recording session. If you change the Studio to Private, Audience members cannot watch, even with the link.
Before a Studio Session
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
During a Studio Session
- Join a Studio session as the Host or as a Producer.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- Click General.
- Under Security, look for Studio Type.
- Click Private or Public.
If you change the Studio from Public to Private while Audience members are watching, they no longer can see the chat or the current recording session. Instead, all Audience members in the Studio see: