Give your Studio a unique name to help your Guests recognize it and help you keep your recordings organized. You can also name individual recordings during a live call. Follow the steps below to rename a Studio using a computer.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access a Studio's settings by clicking the Settings icon.
- In the General section, find Studio Info.
- Type in a new Studio Name. The Studio is now renamed.
Changing a Studio's name does not change the URLs that participants can use to access it, which is based on its original name. Read more about changing a Studio's privacy settings.