Organize the Studios on your Dashboard by adding a future recording date to a Studio. The Studio with the nearest upcoming scheduled date is shown at the top of the Dashboard. After creating a Studio, you can always invite additional participants or reschedule the recording date.
Scheduling a Studio is optional. Details about a Studio's scheduling are not included in Studio Invite Emails.
Follow the steps below to add or change a Studio's schedule information.
Step by step:
- Using a computer or mobile browser, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Hover over the relevant Studio, click the three dots menu […] and select Settings.
- Under Schedule studio, click Schedule.
- Under Date, click the menu and choose the desired date.
- Under Time, choose the desired time.
- Under Timezone, choose your local time.
- Click Schedule.
Upcoming Scheduled Studios are sorted by date at the top of the Dashboard.
After your Studio's scheduled date passes, it is moved below to a section of the page that includes Studios without recording dates and ones with past dates. This section is sorted by the date you created the Studio, with the oldest Studios at the bottom.