You can delete a Studio and its recordings on its Settings page. Follow the steps below.
If you delete a Studio, its recordings and clips cannot be recovered. Be sure to download any files you want to keep. You can also delete the recordings from just one session if you prefer.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Access the relevant Studio's settings by clicking the Settings (gear) icon.
- In the Advanced section, scroll to Delete Studio.
- Click the Delete Studio button.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Delete Studio again.
You can access a Studio's settings from the homepage, when in the Studio, or on its Recordings page.