You can delete a Studio and its recordings on its Settings page.
If you delete a Studio, its recordings––including tracks and clips––cannot be recovered. Be sure to download any files you want to keep. You can also delete the recordings from just one session if you prefer.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Scroll to the Advanced section.
- Next to Delete Studio, click the Delete Studio button.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Delete Studio again.