Each Studio in Riverside has settings that change the experience of the live conversation and the local recordings you create in it. Follow the steps below to access and change Studio settings while in the Studio itself.
Guests can access the Participant Audio & Video settings in the Studio.
Some Studio settings can only take effect on the next recording. To change these, stop the current recording and start a new take.
Step by step:
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Click the Riverside logo to go to the home page.
- Look for the relevant Studio and click Go to Studio.
- On the Lobby page, type a display name and select audio/video inputs.
Join the Studio as Host or Producer.
- In the bottom left corner of the Studio, click the Settings (gear) icon.
Studio settings can also be also accessed from the Riverside Homepage or on a Studio's Recordings page.