Google Chrome can automatically display English text captions for media playing in the browser, including sessions in the Riverside Studio.
If you are not using Chrome as your browser, you can also enable live captions on Windows or macOS.
Step by step
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser.
- At the right of the address bar, click ⋮ (the more icon).
- On the menu, click Settings.
- On the left side of the Settings page, click Accessibility.
- Click the toggle next to Live Caption to enable it.
Media playing in Chrome is captioned in an overlay window.
Chrome generates captions of other participants' speech in the Studio, but does not show you captions for what you speak. Only participants who enable Live Caption in their Chrome settings can see them.
The text of Live Captions is not saved on your computer or included in the recorded video.