After an Audience member joins a Live Call-In recording session and are recorded like a Guest, they can stop their own recording by clicking Hang up. The Host or Producer can also remove them from the recording session using the participant sidebar.
Audience members are not recorded unless the Host or Producer accepts their Live Call request.
Step by step
- Using a computer, join a Studio as a Host or a Producer.
- Click Record.
- Accept an Audience member's Live Call request by clicking the green check button.
- To remove the Audience member, click the People button at the bottom of the page.
- Look for their name in the People sidebar.
- Next to their name, click the down arrow.
- At the bottom of their participant details, click Remove.
- In the pop-up, confirm by clicking Remove again.
When an Audience member leaves or is removed from the Studio, they stop being recorded. They automatically go to another page to finish uploading their track. They can click Rejoin Studio to continue watching the live recording and finish uploading it in the Studio.