When Audience members join a Riverside Studio to watch a recording session, they can also request to join the conversation and be recorded like other Guests.
Audience members are not recorded unless the Host or Producer accepts their Live Call request. Audience members must join using a computer to use the Studio's sidebar chat or participate in a Live Call-In. The Host and Producers also manage the Live Call-In on the computer.
For Hosts and Producers
- Manage Audience Live Call-In Requests
- Disconnect Audience Member During Live Call-In
- Change Studio Privacy Type
For Audience Members
- Join a Studio as an Audience Member
- Record in a Live Studio as an Audience Member
- What does an Audience Invite look like?
Like any live stream, the audio and video quality during a Live Call-In depends on the participants' internet connections. Their locally recorded audio and video tracks will be higher quality.
The sidebar displays a count of Audience members in the Studio.