When Audience members join a Riverside Studio to watch a recording session, they can also request to join the conversation and be recorded like other Guests.
Audience members are not recorded unless the Host or Producer accepts their Live Call request. Audience members must join using a computer to request to be recorded in a Live Call-In. The Host and any Producers also manage the Live Call-In on the computer.
For Hosts and Producers
- Manage Audience Live Call-In Requests
- Disconnect Audience Member During Live Call-In
- Change Studio Privacy Type for Audience Members
For Audience Members
- Join a Studio as an Audience Member
- Record in a Live Studio as an Audience Member
- What does an Audience Invite look like?
Like any live stream, the audio and video quality during a Live Call-In depends on the participants' internet connections. You can download their locally recorded High Quality Tracks after the recording ends.