Riverside Mobile App
Hosts and Producers can check the Studio's sidebar to see the upload progress of participants' locally recorded High Quality Tracks.
During the Recording
- Using a computer, join a Studio as Host or Producer.
- At the bottom of the page, click People to open the Studio's sidebar.
- If still recording, look for an increasing upload percentage next to each participant.
- When the recording ends, look for the Upload Complete status next to each participant in the sidebar.
During the recording, a participant's upload percentage may decrease based on the length of the session and the strength of their internet connection.
The Uploading indicator at the top of the page only measures your individual track upload.
After You Stop Recording
- When the recording ends, the Host, all Guests, and any Producers see all participants' upload progress in the bottom left corner. Look for the Successfully uploaded status.
- If you are no longer in the Studio, you can check the upload status on the
Recordings page for the session.